Pellé Leather Cleaner
For Cleaning Finished and Waxed Oiled Leathers
- Specifically intended to deep clean finished and waxed oiled leather.
- Non Toxic and Biodegradable - safe for use on family surfaces.
- Cleaning effectiveness has been proven using international test standards (independent testing carried out by New Zealand Leather and Shoe Research Association - otherwise referred to as LASRA).
- Removes body oils, grease and dirt without denaturing the leather finish as household cleaners do.
- Easy to apply - simply spray on and wipe (for best results with finished leather scrub using the Pellé cleaning brush).
- When used in conjunction with Pellé Conditioner / Protector (finished leather) and Pellé Revitaliser (semi aniline and waxed oiled leather), the Pellé Leather Care System is proven to reduce wear in upholstery leather.
- Suggested application every three months.
- Suitable for home and commercial use.
- Contains HealthGuard™ a full anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial agent - providing protection against mould and bacterial contamination.
- Convenient and easy to use.
- Very effective in removing dirt, body oils and grease
- Industry leading leather cleaner (tested and approved by LASRA)
- Non Toxic and Biodegradable.
- Individually in 125ml and 250ml ready to use bottles
- As part of Pellé Leather Care System kits (see following)
- In bulk 5L or 20L containers.