For Conditioning and Protecting Semi-Aniline and Top Finished Leathers:
- A "two in one" product specifically intended to keep finished leather soft, supple while also proving excellent protection against soiling and wear.
- Non Toxic and Biodegradable - safe for use on family surfaces.
- Formulated using tanning agents that nourish the leather and restore the original oils that are removed through prolonged wear, contact with human skin and exposure to sunlight.
- Effectiveness has been proven using international test standards (independent testing carried out by New Zealand Leather and Shoe Research Association - otherwise referred to as LASRA).
- Easy to apply - simply wipe on with a clean colour fast cloth and rub in.
- When used in conjunction with Pellé Cleaner the Pellé Leather Care System is proven to reduce wear in upholstery leather (per LASRA testing).
- Suggested application every three months.
- Suitable for home and commercial use.
- Contains HealthGuard™ a full anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial agent - providing protection against mould and bacterial contamination.
- Your leather must be thoroughly cleaned with the Pellé Leather Cleaner before using this product or you could end up trapping the soiling between the conditioner/protector and the surface of your leather, resulting in accelerated deterioration.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Tested for colour rub fastness to international standards (per LASRA)
- No Mess
- Non Toxic and Biodegadable
- Individually in 125ml and 250ml ready to use bottles
- As part of Pellé Leather Care System kits (see following)
- In bulk 5L or 20L containers.